EJIL: Live! is the official podcast of the European Journal of International Law (EJIL). Launched in May 2014, EJIL: Live! podcasts are released in both video and audio formats to coincide with the publication of each quarterly issue of the Journal. Video episodes feature an in-depth discussion with one of the authors whose article appears in the issue. Audio episodes include a variety of news, reviews and interviews with the authors of articles.
EJIL: Live Extras! are shorter, in-a-nutshell episodes which address topical and interesting issues.
EJIL: LIVE! VIDEOS AND AUDIO PODCASTS
- Interview with Jan Klabbers , University of Helsinki, on "The Emergence of Functionalism in International Institutional Law: Colonial Inspirations"
(2014, vol. 25, no. 3)
- Interview with Oliver Diggelmann and Tilmann Altwicker , University of Zurich and University of Basel, on "How is Progress Constructed in International Legal Scholarship?"
(2014, vol. 25, no. 2)
- Interview with Maria Aristodemou , Birkbeck School of Law, on "A Constant Craving for Fresh Brains and a Taste for Decaffeinated Neighbours"
(2014, vol. 25, no. 1)
EJIL: LIVE EXTRAS!
- Interview with André Nollkaemper , President of the European Society of International Law on the first 10 years of ESIL
- Interview with Aharon Barak , former President of the Israeli Supreme Court on the Israeli Supreme Court's approach to standing and justiciability
- Interview with Brian Leiter , University of Chicago on whether freedom of religion deserves special protection
- Interview with Dapo Akande and Marko Milanovic , University of Oxford and University of Nottingham, on Serdar Mohammed v. Ministry of Defence